Sunday 4 May 2008

Kitten update


Hello to all my readers.

I have been asked to put more pictures up here of our new kitten.

He has grown in the few days we have had him so here is a picture taken on the 3rd of May. This is the only decent, recent picture I have of him but as you will see he has grown since the 29th of April when I first took hi picture.

We have decided to call him Laxey from a tradition. We had a ginger cat years ago called Ramsey. We named him Ramsey as he was born on Tuesday, 2nd June which was Ramsey Sprint day during TT week on the Isle of Man. My sister later got a cat and called him Douglas keeping an Isle of Man theme and so this little fella is to be named Laxey from a small town between Douglas and Ramsey on the East coast.

I will take more pictures and put them up as he grows. Maybe I will get more readers because of him.

No comments: