Thursday 8 May 2008

Kitten update




Hello to you all, another update of Laxey.

He is growing and gaining stripes. He is also getting his character and walking better. His feet are more co-ordinated.

The first picture shows him feeding from his bottle with Sue. When Sue feeds him he always, at the beginning, raises his front paws in the air as if he is praising God for another feed. He never does this when I feed him. Maybe he is praising God that Sue is feeding him and not me ??!!

The second photo shows him finding his bottle and wondering how to get more milk from it!

It looks like a good picture for a caption contest? Anyone with any ideas can leave them in the comments here.

Sue came up with "I wonder if I could spit it all back in?"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Laxey, he's so cute!
I think the picture that you are entering foe the contest is purrfect :) except I'd like to see it more zoomed it (hope I'm not too late)

:)

Wajeeha

Paxo said...

Hi Wajeeha, thank you for your comment.

If you click on the picture it will open it in your browser much larger than on the blog.

Enjoy Laxey as he grows.

Paxo.

KittyCAT said...

He's gorgeous!!! Love the manx naming tradition. He suits Laxey.

A caption for that pic would be "Would you like this dance?"

Hee hee
KittyCAT yes it's meeee

what are you like????

KittyCAT said...

sorry about the stupid multiple comments! just keep the last one. silly me!